C++ offers outstanding object orientation programming (OOP) model. On the other hand, C is still the most widely used in software development era.
In Computer Science Engineering, information technology or related Engineering we can explain that –
Main differences between C and C++ bellow:
There has a lot of Different but I tried to explain few of them. Following table contains various positions where C and C++ programming languages different from each other.
In C Language:
1. C is a Procedural Structural programming language.
2. C is a function driven language.
3. Operator overloading, Function overloading, Polymorphism is not possible in C.
4. Data in C functions is not secured. Data can be easily accessed by other external functions.
5. C is a middle level language.
6. C programs are divided into modules and procedures.
7. In C, the main() function can be called from other functions.
8. Exception handling is not easy in C. It has to be done by using other functions.
9. C programs are saved in files with extension .c
10. C supports only built-in data types.
In C++ Language:
1. C++ is also an object oriented programming language
2. Solution better organized. C++ is an object driven language
3. C++ allows Operator Overloading, Function Overloading, Polymorphism.
4. All the data in C++ can be put inside objects. This provides better data security.
5. C++ is a high level language.
6. C++ programs are divided into classes and functions.
7. In C++, the main() function cannot be called from other functions. The program execution begins from main() function.
8. C++ provides exception handling through Try and Catch block.
9. C++ programs are saved in files with extension .cpp
10. C++ supports both built-in and user-defined data types.